Sometimes I actually put down whatever book I’m currently reading, and watch some TV. Yes, it’s hard to believe that I do sometimes do other things than read!! But it’s true. So here are the top 5 shows that I watch regularly right now.
1. Whale Wars. I’m obsessed and super thankful that Netflix has this on Instant… just sad I’m almost done with the streaming episodes. They need to get season 4 up ASAP!
2. Gossip Girl. Yes, I’ve already watched all the seasons (except the newest one, or last season I guess) but it’s one of those shows that doesn’t get old and has uber re-watchability potential!
3. X-Files. Another Netflix Instant show; Boyfriend and I have been working our way through the entire series starting from Season 1 Episode 1.
4. The Tudors. Ok, so (a huge) part of me just finds Jonathan Rhys Meyers completely freaking delicious, but the show is pretty kick-ass!! I love, love, love anything and everything Tudor England so this is a must for me!
5. Star Trek: The Next Generation. Yep, here we are, Nerd Girl Central! But really, the show’s addicting!
What are the shows you just can’t get enough of this summer?