Nice topic, huh? Hee hee! Well it’s true, a lot of times I enjoy a snack while I read … especially if it’s an amazing book that is occupying hours of my time in one long block!
So here are my favorite snacks while reading:
- Graham Crackers with Nutella
- Pretzel Logs (There’s one specific local brand that I love but can’t remember their name. Boo.)
- Fruit (Usually strawberries, pineapple, apples, raspberries, and sometimes bananas)
- Vanilla Bean Premium Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles
- Air-Popped Popcorn with Cinnamon and Sugar
So what are your favorite reading snacks? Let me know in the comments!